Russian native Elena Grib joins us from oceanside Portugal. She shares her transition from a successful architecture job in Moscow, to a relaxing beach life making art and giving surf lessons. Her words of advice? Treat everything with passion, like you are making love.
Highlights from the Show
- Celebrating college graduation with a trip to Portugal, and the unexpected lure of a new country
- Russian family life and their reaction to Elena’s unexpected choice to move to Europe
- Societal expectations for young adults in Moscow
- Art full time and how to portray emotions in your work
- Brand collaborations on instagram; increasing your footprint on social media