Highlights from the Show
- How your childhood geographic location can affect your entire future
- A novel career as a Marine Biologist
- What is an Ocean Communicator?
- Studying the 2010 deepwater horizon oil spill, and the effects more than seven years later
- What is it REALLY like to have a podcast?
- The spectrum of emotions associated with the sea
- The trials and tribulations of being a new sailboat owner
Links / Resources
- Website: http://allisonrandolph.com/
- Podcast: http://allisonrandolph.com/podcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ocean_allison/
- Racing Extinction: http://racingextinction.com/the-film/
- Sylvia Earle: https://www.mission-blue.org/
- Silvia Earle Interview on Fish: http://ideas.ted.com/should-you-stop-eating-fish-2/